Wednesday 27 April 2011

Twice in one day. Aren't you lucky ;)

Yes I am back. Yes it's not even been a day, but I gotta get this thing up 'n' runnin'!
I just heard the news that it is, in fact, 'World tapir day!' Ooh the thrill is killing me! Unfortunately because this blog only became available today, I have no followers to share this joyous event with! :'(
BUT some of you may be such lovely devoted people, you will care enough to read back on the posts that may never get seen. You wouldn't want that to happen would you? Beautiful innocent posts never even getting a look in! Ahh the shame of it! (You may have noticed, I am very dramatic)
So JUST FOR FUN, lets pretend you gorgeous people will in fact read this post, I mean it would be cruel not to really ;)

So you all know what tapirs are right?? know your animal facts people (BIG animal lover), well if you dont, here is a picture of the beautiful creature...


How can you not love these beauties! So as a celebration for this day dedicated entirely to them, crack open the wine and have a celebatory glass! (Any excuse)
Love to the Tapirs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment