Wednesday 27 April 2011

Pleasure to meet you all...

This is the first post of my new blog. Hello, my name is BrandiHeart <3 I haven’t set up a blog for a while, and I kind of missed it, so i’m back baby ;)
For those who don’t know me, I’m from Great Britain and am female, just for the record. My interests are music, art and the media, basically anything I find entertaining or interesting I’ll write about. I gotta admit, my blogs not for everyone, although I like to think people can relate to atleast something I write!
Instead of my writing being all about me personally, I write about the things that interest me, and believe me it’s not going to be, should we say mainstream? My interests lie much deeper than that, in the alternative, in the unheard of, the taboo of our society. Things people may not want to talk about, but are secretly obsessed with. Hidden desires, passions and beleifs. That is what interests me.
Dont get me wrong, I’m not into devil worship or stuff like that (although that does sound…no) I’m talking about the normal unnormal, if you get me? no? You’ll find out in time.
Last of all, I have a love for people and love to know their ideas and opinions on things, so a lot of my blog posts would expect some reply ;)
Well, I hope I haven’t bored you too much with this bizarre introduction, it’s only the first bloody post! Ahah Love to you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment